The North Wales Safeguarding Board is a statutory body with responsibilities around ensuring that Safeguarding is everybody’s business across North Wales. The Board is influential in maintaining high standards and good practice across the region.
In developing this new site for the Board, there were several aims:
- The need to cater for separate Adults and Children’s boards.
- The facility to publish Board publications, such as Practice Reviews.
- A convenient way to share news items.
- A way to share events, e.g. Training days
- Integrated mailing list, so professionals can sign up to receive news by email.
- Detailed, regular reporting on site statistics.
We continue to support this site, which benefits from having an active team of staff with responsibilities to update the content.